Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THE PLAN

Nothing great was ever accomplished without some preparation. These last 4 days have been some of my biggest ever with the final profit somewhere in the neighborhood of 25k. I feel a little more comfortable at 10 20. Plays aren't as forced, pots sizes aren't as intimidating, and opponents aren't stopping me. So in light of taxes approaching in 45 days and a talk with my poker buddy Ken last night, I am going to alter my bankroll strategy for the next month and a half. I am up 1 buy-in in the 2k games, the plan is to win 10 buy-ins at each level and move up to the next limit, until I get to a bare minimum of 50 100, which is a 10k game and considered the beginning of nosebleeds. If I can win 30 buy-ins with this system, it will be a a 170k run, followed by me breaking down in tears and knockin' off a bottle of Patron. See you at the top.

No comments: